Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Make Fractions More Fun At Home!

I am creating this blog as a resource for home-schooled students, students who are home due to an illness or injury and these students' parents or caretakers. The following blog entries will be focused around lessons and activities that have to do with fractions. While some fraction concepts can be tough, boring and filled with silly algorithms that just don't make sense, I hope these lessons and activities will change your view of fractions, your comfort level with fractions and simply make fractions come to life for you! These lessons will be targeted at students in grades 3 - 5.

While I have a specific audience in mind, I hope this blog can come in handy for teachers, students and parents alike, who are looking for a different way to teach, reinforce or review fraction concepts. Enjoy, have fun and please don't hesitate to leave me feedback on how these lessons and activities went for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment